Agave Roasted Vegetables
- 3 cups carrots chopped
- 2 small parsnips chopped
- 2 cups sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with foil for easy clean up.
- Spread the carrots, parsnips, and sweet potatoes out on the baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the salt and pepper over the vegetables.
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Transfer the cooked vegetables into the bowl and gently toss.