Almond Butter and Banana Quesadillas
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tortilla no bleached flour
- 1/2 cup banana sliced
- 1/2 tbsp chocolate chips plant-based
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Earth Balance butter
- Spread the almond butter over half the tortilla. Top with the sliced banana and sprinkle with the chocolate chips and sprinkle with the cinnamon. Fold the un-buttered side over the top of the other half.
- In a skillet, melt the Earth Balance butter over medium heat. Cook the tortilla until golden brown for about 2 to 3 minutes; flip to the other side and cook another 2 minutes or until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Transfer to a plate and cut into 3 pieces. Enjoy!
Serves well with a scoop of plant-based ice cream.