Avocado Lemon Basil Pesto
- Food Processor
- 1 cup avocado
- 1/2 cup lemon basil fresh
- 1 tbsp thyme dried
- 1 tbsp oregano leaves fresh
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed, no sugar added or preservatives
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper fresh cracked
- 1/4 cup water
- Place everything into the food processor and pulse until a smooth puree forms. Scrape down the sides occasionally to make sure everything is incorporated.
- If the pesto is too thick add another tablespoon of water to make it smoother. Store in a airtight container for up to 4 days. Enjoy!
Toss with any Tinkyada brown rice pasta.