Blushing Beet Burger
- 1 cup soy granule
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 tbsp red beet juice
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup oat flour no bleached flour
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 3 buns pretzel buns
- Add soy granule to a bowl, then add in the hot water and beet juice letting the granule soak for 4 to 5 minutes until soft.
- Add the thyme, salt, and garlic and give it a mix. Then, add in the oat flour and stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 3 patties. If the patty does not stick together add a little more oat flour.
- Let the patties chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a pan with canola oil to medium high heat. Pan fry the patties for 4 to 5 minutes on each side until crispy and golden.
- Serve in pretzel buns with your favorite condiments. Enjoy!
Serves up well with baked sweet potato fries.