- 1 grapefruit large
- 1 tbsp agave nectar melted
- 1 tsp sea salt divided
- 1 tsp mint leaves finely diced
- Preheat the broiler and line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Slice the grapefruit in half and use a sharp knife to cut around the grapefruit, between the flesh and the rind. Then, cut between each segment; to loosen them; not to remove them. Remove any easy to remove seeds if necessary.
- Place the grapefruit on the pan; cut side up; then brush with the melted agave nectar. Sprinkle with the sea salt and place pan in the oven to broil for about 4 minutes.
- Remove from the broiler and let cool for a couple of minutes. Before serving garnish with the mint leaves. Enjoy!
Sprinkle with cinnamon for a festive topping.