- Food Processor
- 14 oz butterbeans canned, reserve the liquid
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed, no sugar added or preservatives
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper fresh cracked
- 1/8 tsp Sriracha sauce NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- Place the butterbeans and 3 tbsp of reserved liquid into a food processor along with the garlic, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper.
- Process until smooth, adding more liquid as necessary to get a smooth texture. Sprinkle with the Sriracha sauce to add a spicy kick. Enjoy!
Keeps well in the fridge for up to 5 days.