- 1 whole baguette whole wheat, sliced 1/8 thick
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2/3 cup mayo plant-based plant-based
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 cups gem lettuce washed, torn
- Preheat the oven to 325 while you line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush both sides of the baguette pieces with olive oil then place on the baking sheet; bake for 13-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Make the dressing by mixing together the "mayo" with the Tabasco and minced garlic.
- To serve, place the lettuce in a large bowl, the warm bread pieces on top then drizzle with the dressing. Enjoy!