Cashew "Cheese" Wheel
- Food Processor
- 1 cup cashews unsalted, raw
- 3 tbsp pistachios chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- Soak the cashews overnight in water. The next day drain and rinse them.
- In a food processor add the cashews and all other ingredients except the pistachios. Pulse until smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides a few time during this process.
- Transfer the "cheese" to a piece of parchment to help mold it into a wheel shape.
- Let the wheel chill in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours until it is firm to the touch.
- Pour the pistachios onto a plate and roll the wheel around until all sides are covered.
Keeps for 2 to 3 days in the fridge.