Chia Pudding with Fresh Fruit and Coconut
- 2 cups soy milk unsweetened
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp date syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh
- 1/2 cup strawberries fresh, quartered
- 1/2 cup banana fresh, sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes toasted
- Whisk together the soy milk, chia seeds, date syrup, vanilla, and sea salt together in a bowl. Let sit for 15 minutes, then stir to break up any clumps then cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate the bowl of chia pudding for at least 8 hours.
- Mix together all of the fruits in a small bowl then layer a 1/2 cup over individual portions of the chia pudding with a tablespoon of toasted coconut. Enjoy!