- Food Processor
- 1/3 cup aquafaba
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice fresh squeezed, no sugar added or preservatives
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp date sugar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup olive oil extra virgin
- Place the aquafaba, lemon juice, salt, date sugar, and mustard in a food processor; pulse for about 15 seconds.
- With the processor still running slowly drizzle in the olive oil until mixture is thick and creamy, scraping down sides of bowl as needed, about 5 minutes. Scrape down the sides occasionally to help make sure everything is incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to a airtight container then place in the refrigerator. Mixture is good for up to 1 week. Enjoy!
Aquafaba is the liquid from cooked chickpeas either fresh or canned.