Cilantro Peanut Pesto
- Food Processor
- 1 cup basil fresh, packed
- 1/2 cup cilantro fresh, packed
- 1/2 cup peanuts dry roasted
- 2 tbsp jalapeno peppers stemmed, seeded
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp soy sauce low sodium, NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- Combine all ingredients except the olive oil into a food processor and pulse for about 30 seconds.
- While continuing to blend; slowly drizzle in the olive oil until pesto is smooth.
- Keeps well in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.