Cold Peanut Noodle and Edamame Salad
- 8 oz spaghetti brand: Tinkyada Pasta Joy
- 3 tbsp soy sauce low sodium, NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar unseasoned
- 1/2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp ginger fresh, grated
- 1 tbsp peanut butter creamy, all natural
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 cup edamame shelled
- 1/4 cup carrots peeled, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- Prepare the noodles according to package directions.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, oil, vinegar, agave, ginger, peanut butter, sriracha, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Pour dressing over noodles; toss gently to coat. Stir in edamame and carrots then cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving. Top with green onions and enjoy!