Creamy Broccoli and Sweet Potato Casserole
- 4 cups sweet potato peeled, cubed
- 4 cups broccoli florets fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups Ricotta *see our Almond Ricotta recipe link
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp yogurt plant-based
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast mixed into yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper fresh cracked
- 1/4 cup scallions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees while you line a 8 1/2 x 11 casserole dish with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the ingredients except the scallions in a large mixing bowl. Then transfer to the lined casserole dish and cover with foil.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Serve topped with scallions. Enjoy!