Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Immersion blender
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 1/2 cups cauliflower florets finely chopped
- 3 1/4 cups water
- 1 tbsp vegetable bouillon *see our Homemade Bouillon recipe link
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds shelled
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper fresh cracked
- 4 tbsp chives chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and sauté the cauliflower florets for about 10 minutes.
- Add in the water and bouillon and bring pot to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer for about 5 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Stir in the shelled hemp seeds, salt, and pepper.
- Use the immersion blender to puree the soup to a creamy consistency. Serve with chopped chives on top of individual bowls of the soup.