Green Curry with Tofu
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 15 oz tofu firm, drained, cubed
- 1/3 cup green curry paste Thai
- 13 oz soy milk unflavored
- 2 cups broccoli florets fresh or frozen
- 1 cup green beans cut into 1' pieces
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3-4 serving brown rice
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat then saute the onion for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the tofu, and green curry paste and cook for 2 minutes until tofu is coated. Stir in the soy milk then bring skillet to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low then mix in the broccoli and green beans. Cook for about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sauce has thickened; stir regularly. Season with the salt then serve over the brown rice. Enjoy!