Lemon and Mint New Potatoes
- 10 small new potatoes cleaned and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/4 cup fresh mint chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice fresh
- 1/8 tsp salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, garlic, olive oil, and mint. Gently toss until potatoes are well coated.
- Spread potato mixture out on the baking sheet to a single layer. Roast for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle the lemon juice over entire baking sheet and salt and pepper to taste.