- 8 oz mushrooms chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp ginger fresh, grated
- 2 tbsp soy sauce low sodium, NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1/2 tbsp sriracha NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 12.3 oz silken tofu firm, cubed
- 1 cup peas fresh or frozen
- Add the mushrooms and garlic to a large saucepan and dry saute over medium heat until the mushrooms cook down; about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in the water, tomato paste, ginger, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, agave nectar and sriracha. Bring the pot to almost boiling; then add in the tofu and peas.
- Reduce the heat to medium low heat and cook until the veggies are tender, about 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Serves well over long grained brown rice.