Mushroom and Bell Pepper Fajitas
- 2 large Portobello mushrooms cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 cup onion cut into strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 4 flour tortillas no bleached flour
- Sauté the mushrooms, bell peppers, and onions in the olive oil until veggies are soft.
- Mix in the chili powder and cumin, continuing to cook for 3 more minutes. Remove from the heat and add in the cilantro.
- On each tortilla, lay the mushroom and bell pepper mixture into the center and fold in half.
Top with your choice of salsa, avocado, plant-based cheese and/or plant-based sour cream.