Orange Ginger Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup flour brown rice
- 2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 cups cauliflower small florets
- 1 cup orange juice fresh squeezed, no sugar added or preservatives
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce low sodium, NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp ginger fresh, grated
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 servings brown rice cooked, *see notes at the bottom
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees while you line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine your brown rice flour, tapioca starch, nutritional yeast and salt.
- Rinse the cauliflower florets, then toss in the flour mixture. Place a single layer of the florets on the baking sheet; bake for 17 to 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- While cauliflower is roasting mix the sauce ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minutes; stir; heat another minute then set to the side.
- Once cooked add the cauliflower to your sauce and toss. Serve over cook brown rice. Enjoy!
Use a cube of our Homemade Bouillon in the water for your brown rice to add some amazing flavor.