Pecan Date Ice Cream
- Food Processor
- 2 cups banana peeled, sliced 1/2' inch
- 10 pecans shelled, divided
- 4 tbsp date syrup divided
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place the banana slices on a baking tray and place in the freezer for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Transfer the frozen banana slices to a food processor along with half of the pecans, half of the date syrup, and the salt; process until smooth and creamy.
- Chop the remaining nuts and add to the mixture along with the remaining date syrup, then pulse until mixed gently. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Keeps well in a freezer safe airtight container for up to 3 weeks.