Pineapple Mint Juice
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple fresh, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chamomile tea
- 2 cups kale stalks removed
- 2 cups lettuce baby, chopped
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- Make a small cup of chamomile tea then set aside.
- Juice together the pineapple with the kale, then the lettuce with the mint. Pour your premade cup of tea into the juicer to allow for easier juicing of the lettuce-mint mix. Make sure to stir the juice well between each addition.
- Drink immediately or place in a airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 12 hours. Enjoy!