Praline Sweet Potatoes
- 4 sweet potatoes baked
- 1/4 cup soy milk NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 1/4 cup orange juice fresh
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 3 tbsp Earth Balance Butter divided
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/3 cup flour no bleached flour
- 1/3 cup candied ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using 1 tablespoon of the Earth Balance Butter, grease a casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, mash the sweet potatoes, soy milk, orange juice, and salt together until a smooth consistency. Transfer to casserole dish. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over the top of the sweet potato mixture. Bake for 30 minutes.