Quick Bean Chilli
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper seeded, chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 14 oz tomatoes canned, diced
- 14 oz red kidney beans canned, drained
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper fresh cracked
- 1 tbsp cilantro fresh, chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over low heat then sauté the onion and bell pepper for about 15 minutes.
- Add in the garlic, tomatoes, kidney beans, chilli powder , salt and pepper and cook for another 10 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and enjoy.