Quick Pickled Radishes
Hypertension: Low Sodium!
- Mason Jar with Lid
- 1 cup radishes trimmed, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup shallot sliced thin
- 1/4 cup lime juice fresh squeezed, no sugar added or preservatives
- 1 tsp date sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in the mason jar then screw on the lid; shake well.
- Let sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes then place in the refrigerator for another 25 minutes. Drain the liquids from the radishes and serve atop several different types of dishes.
*Eat directly after pickling to avoid the radishes becoming bitter.