Red Curry Peanut Noodles
- 3/4 cup hot water divided
- 1/2 cup peanut butter smooth, all natural, warmed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce low sodium, NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp red curry paste
- 3/4 tsp ginger ground
- 4 servings angle hair pasta Tinkyada brand, cooked
- 1/4 cup scallions diced
- 1/4 cup peanuts fresh cracked, unsalted
- Whisk all the sauce ingredients together in a mixing bowl except for 1/4 cup of the water. If the sauce is too thick add a few tablespoons of water to make it easier to coat the cooked noodles.
- Toss with the cooked noodles and serve room temperature or chilled. Top with diced scallions or fresh cracked peanuts. Enjoy!