- Food Processor
- 1 1/2 cups walnut halves
- 1 1/3 cups bread crumbs fresh, no bleached flour
- 1 1/2 cups red onion chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika ground
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper fresh cracked
- 4 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Place the walnuts, bread crumbs, onion, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a food processor and pulse until you have a smooth mixture that holds firm. Form the mixture by hand into 8 "sausage" pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat then fry the sausages until lightly browned; about 8-10 minutes. Turn frequently while cooking to get an even crisp on all the pieces. Enjoy!
Serves well with our Red Onion Gravy and faux mash potatoes.