Sesame and Snow Pea Rice Pilaf
- 4 cups brown rice cooked
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce low sodium, NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 cup snow peas chopped
- 3/4 cup baby corn chopped
- 1 cup green onions chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt to taste
- In a large stock pot over low heat, mix rice, olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and agave. Mix well.
- Stir in snow peas, baby corn, and green onions. Warm through and when vegetables are lightly cooked, stirring frequently so rice doesn't burn.
- While still hot, add in fresh parsley and season to taste with sea salt.
This dish is wonderful hot or cold!