Sesame Tahini Noodles
- 1 lb Asian-style noodles
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp soy sauce low sodium, NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 3/4 cup snow peas chopped
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the tahini, water, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and rice vinegar.
- In a large skillet, heat the sesame oil and stir in bell pepper, green onions, and snow peas. Heat for about 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Add in the tahini mixture and the cooked noodles. Mix well.
- Sprinkle the crushed red pepper flakes and serve.