Spicy Chili Noodles
- 12 oz spaghetti noodles no bleached flour
- 1 tbsp Earth Balance butter
- 3 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp ginger fresh, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth ***Click on the Vegetable Broth recipe link
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp peanut butter all natural
- 1 tbsp chili oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce low sodium, NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 10.5 oz spinach fresh, chopped
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pot according to the package directions. Leave some room in the pot to add the spinach at the end.
- In a medium sized pan melt the butter over medium heat. Add the ginger, garlic, and green onions and cook until tender.
- Add the vegetable broth, tahini, chili oil, soy sauce, and peanut butter and simmer; until well mixed and sauce begins to thicken. Remove from the heat.
- When the pasta is a few minutes from being cooked add the spinach to the pot to allow it to wilt. Drain the pasta and spinach in a colander then add to the sauce in the pan and toss well to combine.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Serves well with sesame seeds.