Spicy Polenta and Veggie Chili Casserole
Fights Diabetes: Low Sugars!
- 2 tbsp Earth Balance Butter
- 3 cups Lisa's Protein Chili ***Click on the recipe link*******
- 2 cups mixed vegetables
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 2 1/2 cups water filtered
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Using the butter, coat the bottom and sides of a casserole dish. Add in the plant-based chili and the vegetables and spread evenly.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, mix the cornmeal and water. Stirring often, cook on a low simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in the red pepper flakes.
- Spread the cornmeal mixture over the chili mixture and sprinkle the chili powder over the top of the cornmeal.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.