Spicy Salsa with Avocado Crostini's
- Food Processor
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin ground
- 3 tbsp lime juice fresh squeezed, no sugar added or preservatives
- 1 cup avocado roughly mashed
- 1/2 loaf french bread whole wheat, sliced 1/4' thick
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees while you line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush each side of the sliced pieces of bread with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes; flip and continue to bake another 7 minutes until toasted.
- To make the salsa place the garlic, onion, tomatoes, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, and lime juice in a food processor; pulse into everything comes together.
- Spread the mashed avocado over the crostini bases and top each with a spoonful of salsa. Enjoy!