Spinach and Tofu Florentine
- 10 oz firm or extra firm tofu 1 block, well pressed
- 2 tbsp flour no bleached flour
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 10 oz frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup hollandaise sauce see recipe for Quick and Easy Hollandaise Sauce
- 2 slices toasted bread or English muffin
- Cut tofu into slabs 1/2 inch thick.
- Combine flour, yeast, and garlic powder in a bowl. Place tofu into bowl and cover with combined dry ingredients.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry the tofu pieces until lightly brown on both sides. Reduce heat and add spinach and 2 tablespoons of hollandaise sauce. Cook until spinach and sauce are warmed.
- Divided spinach and tofu mixture over the slices of bread and cover with remaining sauce.