- 7.5 oz tofu undrained
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika ground
- 1/4 tsp soy sauce low sodium, NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- Cut the tofu into 1/4 inch thick slices. Layer the pieces in a large low dish with package liquid; sprinkle with smoked paprika and soy sauce to marinate; place in the fridge for 2 hrs.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat. Put the tofu slices into the pan in a single layer and fry on both sides until golden brown; about 4 minutes per side.
- Drain pieces on a wire rack over paper towels. Eat slices whole or crumble for the top of a salad.