Tofu Scramble on Rye Toast
- Stove, Toaster
- 10 oz firm tofu
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 3/4 tsp Himalayan black salt
- 4 tbsp oat milk
- 3 slices rye bread
- 1 tsp chives chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Earth Balance butter
- In a large saucepan add the canola oil and heat.
- Scramble the tofu with your fingers and add to saucepan.
- Mix turmeric, curry, and salt to tofu until it takes on the yellow hue of scrambled eggs.
- Stir in the oat milk while keeping pan at a medium to high heat for about 7 minutes. While heating, toast the rye bread.
- Spread butter on rye toast adding tofu scramble on top.
- Sprinkle chives over slices and enjoy.