Zesty Garlic Roasted Vegetable
- 6 cloves garlic whole, peeled
- 6 cups zucchini chopped
- 1 cup onions sliced into rings
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/8 tsp salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with foil for easy clean up.
- Spread the garlic, zucchini, and onions on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the vinegar and olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper. Toss gently.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until veggies are soft. Add fresh thyme and nutritional yeast. Serve immediately.