- Food Processor
- 1 1/2 cups almonds skinless, slivered
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed, no sugar added or preservatives
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water if needed
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Soak the almonds in the 1 1/2 cups of water for 10 hours then drain.
- Add the almonds to the food processor along with the lemon juice, salt and nutritional yeast.
- Pulse for about a minute to break up the almonds as much as you can, then add the water 2 tbsp at a time until mixture blends with ease.
- The final product will not be smooth like a nut butter, but will look like ricotta.