- 16 oz package of pre-cut coleslaw
- 1 apple diced small
- 15 oz can of pineapple save juice, diced
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- In a large bowl, add coleslaw mix, apple, and pineapple.
- In a separate small bowl, combine 2 tbsp of pineapple juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and tahini. Drizzle over the coleslaw mixture and gently toss.
- Now drizzle with the agave and gently toss again.
- Chill for 30 minutes to allow flavors to combine. Gently toss again before serving.