- 6 apples peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup dried apricots chopped
- 4 dates chopped
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- In a large stock pot, combine apples and water and bring to a low boil. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add in the dates and apricots and simmer for an additional 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a blender and puree on high until desired consistency. Pour into serving bowls and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Nutrition with Essential Amino Acids
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Some amino acids levels are estimated, some product manufacturers do not supply amino acid values. The value source usda.gov.