Fights Diabetes: Low Sugars!
Helps Fight Cancer: Breast, Colon, Lung, Pancreatic, Prostate
- 1 3/4 cups flour whole wheat, no bleached flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 1/4 cups firm tofu
- 2 tsp olive oil extra virgin, divided
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Himalayan black salt
- 1 seitan sausage sliced
- 1/4 cup tomato passata
- 1/3 cup plant-based cheese Brand: Chao
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano dried
- Mix in a large bowl the flour, salt, yeast. Add in the warm water and olive oil. Stir until a ball forms then place a clean kitchen towel over the bowl and let the dough rise until it doubles.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan on medium heat; then scramble the tofu with your hands and add to pan.
- Add the curry, turmeric, and Himalayan black salt to the pan and mix till tofu takes on a yellow color. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 480 degrees.
- Roll out the dough until it forms a nice round pizza shape and place it on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine the tomato passata with the oregano and salt. Spread sauce over the pizza base till it reaches almost to the edge. Sprinkle "cheese" over the top followed by the scramble, then seitan sausage.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until crust is golden. Remove from oven and sprinkle with oregano. Slice and enjoy.
Nutrition with Essential Amino Acids
Amount Per Serving (1 Serving)
Calories 427.25 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 3.31g21%
Vitamin A 170.4IU3%
Vitamin B1 0.29mg19%
Vitamin B2 0.21mg12%
Vitamin B3 1.27mg6%
Vitamin B5 0.14mg1%
Vitamin C 3.56mg4%
Vitamin E 0.39mg3%
Vitamin K 2.4µg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Some amino acids levels are estimated, some product manufacturers do not supply amino acid values. The value source usda.gov.