Even though the name is "Breakfast Potatoes", this easy recipe can be made to go with any meal of the day or just by itself.
Fights Diabetes: Low Sugars!
Immune: Helps Build the Immune!
Helps Fight Cancer: Breast, Colon, Liver, Lung, Stomach
- Medium Saucepan
- cast iron skillet
- 4 each yukon gold potatoes cubed
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1/2 each red bell pepper sliced
- 4 cloves garlic sliced
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/8 tsp fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil and blanch the potatoes for about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In your cast iron skillet, add 2 tbsp of water. Add the peppers, onions, and garlic and cook until the onions are translucent.
- Stir the potatoes into the pan along with the other vegetables and continue cooking. toss the mixture continuosly so not to burn and to cook evenly on all sides.
- Add the salt, pepper and paprika into the mixture and cook until golden brown.
- Right before you are ready to take off the heat and serve, add in the fresh cilantro and oregano.
Nutrition with Essential Amino Acids
Amount Per Serving (1 Serving)
Calories 359.1 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0.65g4%
Vitamin A 1174.31IU23%
Vitamin B1 0.25mg17%
Vitamin B2 0.12mg7%
Vitamin B3 4.59mg23%
Vitamin B5 1.23mg12%
Vitamin B6 1.39mg70%
Vitamin C 83.09mg101%
Vitamin E 1.33mg9%
Vitamin K 10.44µg10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Some amino acids levels are estimated, some product manufacturers do not supply amino acid values. The value source usda.gov.