Buffalo Chickpea Stuffed Sweet Potato
- 19 oz chickpeas canned, drained, rinsed
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 sweet potato cooked
- 1/4 cup scallions chopped
- Place the chickpeas in a bowl and mix with buffalo sauce, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a medium sized sauce pan heated to medium-high; cook chickpea mixture until sauce begins to caramelize.
- Slice the cooked sweet potato's down the middle of each and squeeze together the ends a little to create a opening to help scoop out a little of the sweet potato. Hollow out about 4 to 5 tablespoons of sweet potato from each potato and and mix into the chickpea mixture.
- Refill hollowed out sweet potato's with the chickpea-sweet potato mixture. Top with chopped scallions. Enjoy!
Drizzle with our Ranch Dip for a creamy topping.