Fights Diabetes: Low Sugars!
Immune: Helps Build the Immune!
Helps Fight Cancer: Bladder, Breast, Lung, Prostate, Stomach
- 4 carrots peeled, cut hot dog length
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce low sodium, NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp liquid smoke Brand "Wright's"
- 1/8 tsp black pepper fresh cracked
- 4 buns hot dog toasted, whole grain
- Heat water in a large pot to a rolling boil. Once boiling reduce the heat to medium and add the carrots. Cook the carrots until you can 'just" pierce them through with a fork. Remove from the water and run under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Place all the carrots in a air tight lidded container with the rest of the ingredients to marinate. Shake well, and place in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees while you line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the marinated carrots on the baking sheet and heat for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve in a toasted hot dog bun with your favorite plant-based toppings. Enjoy!
Tip: Wrap your "dogs" in a large lettuce leaf as a crunchy bun substitute.
Nutrition with Essential Amino Acids
Amount Per Serving (1 Serving)
Calories 185.12 Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0.45g3%
Vitamin A 12028IU241%
Vitamin B2 0.11mg6%
Vitamin B3 1.98mg10%
Vitamin B5 0.2mg2%
Vitamin B6 0.11mg6%
Vitamin C 4.2mg5%
Vitamin E 0.6mg4%
Vitamin K 9.5µg9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Some amino acids levels are estimated, some product manufacturers do not supply amino acid values. The value source usda.gov.