Fights Diabetes: Low Sugars!
Immune: Helps Build the Immune!
Helps Fight Cancer: Prostate
- Food Processor
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed, no sugar added or preservatives
- 2 tbsp soy milk unsweetened, original
- 1 1/2 tsp oregano dried
- 1 tsp basil dried
- 1 tsp salt Kosher
- 1/2 tsp black pepper fresh cracked
- Place the florets in a large pot and cover with enough water to cover the florets. Place pot on the stove and bring to a medium-high temperature. Cook until stems turn translucent; about 10 minutes or they can be pierced easily with a fork.
- Drain the florets once cooked then add to a food processor. Pulse until it starts to look like small rice grains.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until well mixed but still resembles ricotta.
- Transfer to a airtight container to allow it to cool before storing. Keeps well in the fridge for up to 4 days. Enjoy!
Nutrition with Essential Amino Acids
Amount Per Serving (1 Serving)
Calories 33.52 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0.11g1%
Vitamin A 22.01IU0%
Vitamin B1 0.1mg7%
Vitamin B2 0.11mg6%
Vitamin B3 0.5mg3%
Vitamin B5 0.7mg7%
Vitamin B6 0.2mg10%
Vitamin C 55.87mg68%
Vitamin E 0.11mg1%
Vitamin K 18.92µg18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Some amino acids levels are estimated, some product manufacturers do not supply amino acid values. The value source usda.gov.