Cinnamon Agave Quinoa
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 tsp Earth Balance Butter
- 2/3 cups soy milk NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 2 tbsp raisins optional
- In a small saucepan, bring quinoa and water to boil. Cover and reduce to a slow simmer and allow to cook for about 15 minutes or until quinoa is cooked and liquid has been absorbed.
- Remove from the heat and fluff quinoa with a fork. Cover again and allow to sit for 5 more minutes.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and heat through.