- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 6 cups collard greens tightly packed
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper fresh cracked
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat then saute the onion and garlic for about 5 minutes.
- Add the greens 2 cups at a time as they cook down. Once they have all been added and wilted, stir in the soy milk, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking until all of the greens are soft and bright green. Enjoy!