- 15.5 oz black beans canned, drained, rinsed
- 15 oz black eyed peas canned, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup corn canned, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup red bell pepper deseeded, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 1 cup roma tomatoes diced
- 3/4 cup cilantro fresh, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 3 tbsp Italian dressing
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper cracked fresh
- 7 oz nacho chips plant-based
- In a large bowl, combine all the black beans, black eyed peas, corn, bell pepper, onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and jalapeno.
- In a mason jar, combine the remaining ingredients, except the chips, cover with the lid, and shake it up.
- Pour the dressing over the bean mixture and toss to combine. Serve immediately with the chips or refrigerate until later.