Immune: Helps Build the Immune!
Hypertension: Low Sodium!
Helps Fight Cancer: Esophageal, Skin
- 1/3 cup strawberries freeze dried
- 1/8 cup blueberries freeze dried
- 2 tbsp white almond butter
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop the freeze dried fruits into small pieces.
- In a separate bowl mix the almond butter and agave. Add in the rolled oats and chopped fruit and mix until clumpy.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread mixture into about a 1 inch thick layer.
- Bake the granola in the oven for about 12 to 15 minutes while using spatula to toss it around every 4 minutes to allow for even baking. Remove from oven and allow to cool before breaking apart with hands.
- Keep remainder in airtight jar and store at room temperature for up to 6 months. Enjoy.
Nutrition with Essential Amino Acids
Amount Per Serving (1 Serving)
Calories 216.72 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0.8g5%
Vitamin A 25.25IU1%
Vitamin B2 0.13mg8%
Vitamin B3 0.42mg2%
Vitamin B5 0.09mg1%
Vitamin C 13.84mg17%
Vitamin E 2.88mg19%
Vitamin K 1.6µg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Some amino acids levels are estimated, some product manufacturers do not supply amino acid values. The value source usda.gov.