- 1 cup flour no bleached flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/4 tsp salt divided
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cloves garlic peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Add flour minus 2 tbsp, baking powder, and a 1/4 tsp salt to a large bowl and stir to combine. Add in the water while kneading to form a smooth dough. Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and let the dough rest for a couple of minutes.
- Divide the dough into 2 pieces and roll each piece onto a flat surface sprinkled in the 2 tbsp flour reserved from the last step. Press the garlic into each piece.
- Heat a non stick flat pan on high heat until very hot. Brush the pan with the olive oil and add in a piece of naan garlic side up for 1 to 2 minutes until bubbly and brown. Flip and cook the other 1 to 2 minutes. Repeat this step with the next piece of dough. Sprinkle with salt. Enjoy!
Nutrition with Essential Amino Acids
Amount Per Serving (1 Serving)
Calories 142 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0.47g3%
Vitamin A 0.13IU0%
Vitamin B6 0.15mg8%
Vitamin C 0.45mg1%
Vitamin E 0.48mg3%
Vitamin K 2.07µg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Some amino acids levels are estimated, some product manufacturers do not supply amino acid values. The value source usda.gov.