Holiday Spice Pumpkin Cream "Cheese"
- Food Processor
- 1 cup cashews finely chopped
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed, no sugar added or preservatives
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger dried
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cloves ground
- Soak the cashews overnight in water for about 10 hours, then drain.
- Add the cashews to the food processor along with the pumpkin puree, agave nectar, lemon juice, cinnamon, ginger, salt and cloves.
- Blend until smooth while occasionally scraping down the sides to make sure everything is incorporated.
- Store in a airtight container for up to 7 days. Enjoy!
Serves well on your favorite whole wheat bagel or as a snack with veggies.