Leeks in Vinaigrette
- 4 1/4 oz baby leeks washed, trimmed
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- Bring a medium sized saucepan halfway filled with water to a boil.
- Add in the baby leeks and cook for about 8 minutes, until tender. Drain and plunge into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process, then drain again.
- Whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt. Divide the leeks between 2 plates and drizzle with the olive oil mix.
- Sprinkle plates with the chopped parsley. Enjoy!